Your diary will display:
- Timestamp (Gold users only)
- Entry type
- Description of Entry
- Amount of entered entry
- Unit type
- Energy (Gold users can customize this column to show a different nutrient)
In this article we will outline:
- Changing the date of your diary
- Adding items to your diary
- Viewing the energy summary and nutrient targets summary
- Viewing your nutrient balances
- Using the diary charts
Learn more about using the diary in each detailed section in this user manual:
- Adding a Food
- Adding an Exercise
- Adding a Biometric
- Adding a Note
- Editing Diary Items
- Diary Settings Menu
- Copy and Paste
- Diary Groups
- Energy Summary
- Nutrient target Summary
- Oracle Food Suggestions
- Nutrient Balance Charts
Change the Date of Your Diary
Your diary will default to today, but you can choose to journal any day by using the right and left arrows on the green date icon (circled in red below) to go ahead or back by one day at a time. Expand the calendar widget to select a specific day to open in your diary. You can easily navigate between years or months by selecting the double or single arrows at the top of the calendar.
Add Items to Your Diary
You can journal four types of items to your daily diary by using the four buttons at the top of your screen:
- Food: Log everything you eat and get a comprehensive view of your nutrition
- Exercise: Log how much time you spend doing physical activities, and we'll keep track of how much extra energy you've burned.
- Biometrics: Record measurements like your weight, body temperature, blood pressure, and cholesterol to track trends over time.
- Notes: Keep any notes for the day. Add photos to your notes for more detail
A summary of your daily nutrition is displayed in the Energy Summary section. You can see at a glance how well you are hitting each of your nutritional targets.
At the bottom of your diary, you will see a number of gauges. These can be used to determine different nutrient balances including:
In the diary, you can complete or edit your fast.