Add metrics to your diary to track items apart from exercise or food. Health metrics can be useful to monitor your overall health and wellness. Include options in our library, or create your own custom metric!
Add a Biometric to your Diary
1. Click the Add Biometric button at the top of your diary or dashboard screen.
2. Search for a biometric by name using the search field at the top, or browse all to view biometrics in each category:
3. Enter a value for your biometric in the corresponding field. Use the drop-down menus to select the appropriate unit of measurement for the biometric you are adding.
4. Click the Add to Diary button when you are finished. The biometric will now appear in your diary.
Import Biometrics from your Wearable
Create a Custom Biometric
To add a custom biometric:
1. Click Add Biometric on the dashboard or diary screen
2. Click Add Custom Biometric in the top right corner of the biometric window
3. Enter a name and unit of measurement for your custom biometric.
You may want to create a custom biometric for a number of reasons. Check out some ideas!
- Track your menstrual cycle (flow rate, other symptoms)
- Track symptoms of an illness or condition
- Track consumption of a nutrient Cronometer does not track
- Track metrics we don't include by default (ie. skinfold measurements
- Track fitness markers (ie. max1RM, time-trial times, flexibility metrics)
By default we offer the following metrics:
- Bicep size
- Body Fat
- Body Temp Variation
- Body Temperature
- Bust Size
- Calf Size
- Chest Size
- Fat-free Mass
- Forearm Size
- Hip Size
- Neck Size
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Skin Temperature
- Thigh Size
- Total Body Water
- Upper Arm Size
- Waist Size
- Wrist Size
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Oxygen Saturation (SPO2)
- Pulse Wave Velocity
- Respiration Rate
- Resting Heart Rate
- V02 Max
- 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D
- Blood Glucose
- C-Reactive Protein
- HDL Cholesterol
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Ketones (Blood)
- Ketones (Breath)
- Ketones (Urine)
- LDL Cholesterol
- Oxygen Saturation (SPO2)
- Total Cholesterol
- Energy Level
- Sleep Score
Let us know if we are missing a metric you'd like to see in our default list; we are open to suggestions!
Chart your Biometrics
Once you have logged your metrics, see how your nutrition, or other biometrics correlate! Go to the Charts tab to create custom charts! tracking data long term can provide insight to health conditions, nutrition impact, or deficiencies or surpluses you might not have realized were affecting you!
Here's some inspiration for items that might be interesting to chart against one another!
- chart nutrients known to affect sleep to see what it looks like for you
- see how alcohol affects your health
- check out the connection between your nutrition and energy levels
- see if the hype is true about hydration and electrolytes
- is your protein intake affecting your health?