Our fasting feature would let you track your fasting periods easily and monitor your progress towards your health and wellness goals.
Fasting settings can be found in the Settings> Fasting tab
Within the fasting tab, you can create a new fast, turn the fasting feature on or off, and edit where it is displayed. Amending the time direction will change the time displayed within the fasting progress bar.
You can check the 'ask to stop fast when adding food', you will receive a warning to continue your fasting when you add food to diary while you fast.
Schedule a New Fast
- Go to Settings > Fasting
- Click + New Fast in the top right corner
- Enter the details of your fast in the popup which will appear
- Enter a duration (number of days/hours) or toggle on ‘open-ended’
- Choose the start date of your fast. The end date will adjust based on the duration of your fast
- Set recurrence from the dropdown menu or you can set a custom recurrence (eg. every weekends)
Once you have added your fast to the schedule, it will start automatically in your dashboard and diary
- You can also add a new fast
- You will see the fasting status
- You can edit start/end time by clicking the time
- Stop the fast
Fasting History can be found in the Settings > Fasting tab.
Here, you can bulk delete, edit and annotate your historical fasts here as well.
Show fasting on Charts
Show fasting periods in your charts in the Trends > charts tab. Use the menu in the top right corner and choose Show Fast Periods from the drop down menu.