- General Activity (Called Daily Activity in Cronometer)
- Body Temperature Deviation
- Heart Rate
- Respiration Rate
Oura Backfill is limited to a range of 20 days. Please select a date range Equal to or less than 20 days when force syncing.
Please make sure that the Oura app is communicating with the Oura cloud by following these steps:
1. In the Oura mobile app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner
2. Choose the Settings option
3. Choose Back up all data
4. Wait for the sync to finish. This will upload all your data from the mobile app to the Oura cloud account.
You can double check that the data is in your cloud here: https://cloud.ouraring.com. If the data has not synced from the app to the cloud, we cannot sync the data.
Double counting/ incorrect data
Cronometer integrates with
- Apple Health
- Google Fit
- Samsung Health.
Please ensure you are only importing data from one device integration. If you have more than one of these integrations connected you may see incorrect values imported into your diary.
Please also note, if you are importing data from an unsupported third party integration into one of our supported integrations, we cannot guarantee that the data will be imported to Cronometer without error.