- Body Fat
- General Activity
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
- Body Temperature
- Pulse Wave Velocity
Backfill/ Force Sync
You can backfill data from Withings to Cronometer using the Force sync option in Settings > Devices > Withings after you have connected Withings to your account.
Try unlinking and Relinking your Withings account from Cronometer
- Login to your Withings account at app.withings.com
- Click your profile in the top right corner
- Scroll down to select 'Settings'
- Select 'Manage my partners'
- 'Cronometer' will appear on the next page. Click disconnection > disconnect
- Then reconnect Withings via the settings > devices on your Cronometer account
Double Counting/ Incorrect Data
Cronometer integrates with
- Apple Health
- Google Fit
- Samsung Health.
Please ensure you are only importing data from one device integration. If you have more than one of these integrations connected you may see incorrect values imported into your diary.
Please also note, if you are importing data from an unsupported integration into one of our supported integrations, we cannot guarantee that the dat will be imported without error.