Imports to Cronometer
- Sleep (Sleep Duration, Sleep Score, Sleep Stages)
- Heart Rate
First, check that your Polar device is synced to the Polar Flow website. Cronometer takes data from the device software, not the device itself, so if the data hasn't uploaded yet, we won't be able to access it.
If your device is syncing to Polar Flow, try revoking Cronometer's privileges via the Polar Flow website.
- Login to Polar Flow https://flow.polar.com/login
- Go to Settings > Partners
- Scroll down to see Cronometer.
- Click Disconnect to remove Cronometer from your partners
- Re-link Cronometer with Polar, making sure all permissions required are granted
Double counting/ incorrect data
Cronometer integrates with:
- Apple Health
- Google Fit
- Samsung Health.
Please ensure you are only importing data from one device integration. If you have more than one of these integrations connected you may see incorrect values imported into your diary.
Please also note, if you are importing data from an unsupported integration into one of our supported integrations, we cannot guarantee that the data will be imported without error.