Edit Display settings for your diary in this tab. Here you can manage what information is displayed in your diary.
- Show Fasting: enable/disable fasting feature
- Show News: enable/disable newsfeed
- Show Energy History: enable/disable Energy History Chart
- Show Weight Change Chart
- Show Streaks: you can reset your streak number from there
- Energy Summary visibility: Show/hide energy information on the main Diary page.
- Units: Show energy in Calories (kcal) or kilojoules (kJ).
- Timestamps: Display timestamps for your diary entries and display the time in 12-hr or 24-hr formats.
- Summary Column in Diary: Choose which nutrient to display in your diary for each of your diary entries. By default, we display energy consumed.
Gold users can use this section to change the names of diary groups.
Change which diary group data from device integrations are added.
Show Diary Group Subtotals to display subtotals for the nutrient in the summary column in your diary (Energy Consumed, by default).
You can choose to show/hide this section, or customize which scores you would like to add to your diary.
You can choose to show/hide this section, or choose which nutrients you would like to focus on in your diary.
You can choose to show/hide this section, or choose which nutrient balances you would like to focus on in your diary.