Fasting is available to Gold subscribers. Fasting can be enabled in the Settings tab > Targets > Fasting section.
Here, you can create a new fast, turn the fasting feature on or off, and edit where it is displayed. Amending the time direction will change the time displayed within the fasting progress bar.
You can check the 'ask to stop fast when adding food', you will receive a warning to continue your fasting when you add food to diary while you fast.
- Go to Settings > Fasting
- Click + New Fast in the top right corner
- Enter the details of your fast in the popup which will appear
- Enter a duration (number of days/hours) or toggle on ‘open-ended’
- Choose the start date of your fast. The end date will adjust based on the duration of your fast
- Set recurrence from the dropdown menu or you can set a custom recurrence (eg. every weekends/weekdays)
Once you have added your fast to the schedule, it will start automatically in your dashboard and diary
Here, you can edit a start/end time or stop the fast
Fasting History can be found in the Settings > Fasting tab. Delete / Edit and annotate your fasts from here.
Fasting stats can be found in the Settings > Fasting tab.
Show fasting on Charts
Show fasting periods in your charts in the Trends > charts tab > turn on the "Show Fasting Periods" toggle