Add biometrics to your diary to record measurements like your weight, body temperature, blood pressure, and cholesterol to track trends over time.
In this article, learn more about:
- How to Add a Biometric to your Diary
- Creating a Custom Biometric
Steps to Add a Biometric
Open the bottom console by tapping the orange + at the bottom of your screen and select Add Biometric.
- Select Add Biometric from the Bottom Console
- Use the search field to type a biometric name or browse all to view all categories.
- Select a biometric from one of the categories.
- Enter a value and choose your units if multiple units are available
- Add a timestamp to your biometric (Gold feature)
- Choose a diary group to which you would like to add your biometric (Gold feature)
Create a Custom Biometric
Tap the orange + at the bottom of the screen to open the bottom console.
Tap Add Biometric.
Tap Add Custom Biometric.
Choose a name for your biometric and a unit of measure.
- Add to Diary.
Your biometric will be saved in your Custom category to add to your diary again in the future.