Add a fasting period in order to track time spent fasting, and be able to plot it on charts.
To start a fast, first enable fasting in your Settings tab:
Schedule a New Fast
- Go to Settings > Fasting
- Click + New Fast in the top right corner
- Enter the details of your fast in the popup which will appear
- Enter a name for your fast
- Enter a duration (number of hours)
- Choose whether or not you would like this to repeat
- Choose the start date of your fast. The end date will adjust based on the duration of your fast
Once you have added your fast to the schedule, it will start automatically in your dashboard.
Fasting History can be found in the Settings > Fasting tab. Edit and annotate your historical fasts here as well.
Show fasting on Charts
Show fasting periods in your charts in the Trends > charts tab. Use the menu in the top right corner and choose Show Fast Periods from the drop down menu.