If you found a bug or issue in the app, please let us know about it! We'd love to hear from you so we can get it fixed as soon as possible!
Before contacting us, we'd love if you can help us out by troubleshooting the issue first!
- Are you on the latest version of the app? If you can update your app, please update and try again!
- Refresh the app - Pull down and release on any page in the app
- log out of your account and log back in
- Uninstall the app and reinstall, then log back into your account (Don't worry, you won't lose your data by doing this!
- Change wifi connection (try different wifi, or try using mobile data)
To report an issue:
Please email us from the contact form found in our mobile app in settings > help > send feedback and help us improve >report an issue with the app. Please ensure you have checked the box to send crash logs to Cronometer.
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Describe the problem that this issue has caused for you:
- What is the effect of the problem? (ie. does it stop you from logging a food, accessing the app, seeing certain data, etc.)
- Can we reproduce the problem? If so, please tell us how we can reproduce this bug
- Did you get an error message? If yes, let us know exactly which one (A screenshot could be helpful!)
- Does the issue happen after a specific action or on a specific screen?
- Please include a screen recording or screenshots of the issue if possible
- Can you resolve the issue either temporarily or permanently?
- Does refreshing the app resolve the issue? (Pull down and release on a page in the app)
- Does force closing and reopening the app resolve the issue?
- Does uninstalling and reinstalling the app resolve the issue?
- Is there a workaround can you use in the meantime?
Please include relevant screenshots or screen recordings. Any extra relevant information will help us address the issue more quickly!
If you want to report an issue on the Cronometer website, click here