The Oracle Suggest Food Feature is an engine that searches a curated list of common foods for foods that best satisfy the constraints of your remaining nutrition targets for the day. To get suggestions for specific nutrients, use the Ask the Oracle Feature.
To use the Suggest Food Feature:
- Tap the orange + at the bottom of your screen
- Select Suggest Food
Oracle Food Suggestions
A screen will appear that suggests foods that help complete your targets while also matching your macro-nutrient goals.
- Swipe left to see more suggestions.
- Select Thumbs-Up to indicate that you like this Food and Thumbs-Down for a yuck. This will help rank the item higher or lower in the future.
- Select the x next to the food to remove it from your current suggestions without affecting its rating for future recommendations.
- Select Add to Diary to add the food to your diary.
You can customize your Oracle Settings by:
- Clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the Oracle Suggest Food screen
- Choose to exclude Seafood, Nuts, Dairy, Supplements, and My Recipes
- Choose to see only Vegetarian or Vegan foods