You can track water the same way as adding a food to your diary. For example, add 'Tap Water' to your food diary. Then scroll to your nutrient targets and you will see the target bar for water begin to fill up.
Articles in this section
- Are there nutrients missing from Cronometer?
- How do I add a supplement to my diary?
- How to Calculate Your Body Fat Percentage
- Reading Nutrition Labels
- Do I log my foods raw or cooked?
- Are kcal the same as Calories?
- How do I track my water intake?
- How do I Report an Issue with Nutrition data in Cronometer?
- Why does it say Coffee has carbohydrates?
- Why does my nutrition report say I had trans-fats when I logged natural foods?