Some whole foods contain trace amounts of natural trans-fatty acids. These are currently not considered as harmful as artificial trans-fats created through hydrogenation.
Articles in this section
- Are there nutrients missing from Cronometer?
- How do I add a supplement to my diary?
- How to Calculate Your Body Fat Percentage
- Reading Nutrition Labels
- Do I log my foods raw or cooked?
- Are kcal the same as Calories?
- How do I track my water intake?
- How do I Report an Issue with Nutrition data in Cronometer?
- Why does it say Coffee has carbohydrates?
- Why does my nutrition report say I had trans-fats when I logged natural foods?